Saturday, May 10, 2014

Team Grimes









It's no surprise that I'm obsessed with "The Walking Dead." I LOVE, love, LOVE that show!! I'm not a huge fan of horror movies, but I have always loved zombie films and end-of-the-world-type-movies. I have my ringtone set to the walking dead intro theme and watch the episodes over and over again on Netflix. It never gets old! I love a few characters, but my MOST favorite character on the show is hands down... RICK GRIMES!! I went searching online for Rick shirts that were unique and different, but most of them were Daryl shirts. I have a Rick shirt from Hot Topic but wanted something completely different than what most people have. I found this one on Etsy and I just might order another one in white. Is it October yet?! ;)

blazer: forever 21
t-shirt: saywhatapparel
jeans: old
bracelet:charming charlie (old)


No comments:

Post a Comment