Saturday, January 21, 2012

Butterfly Pavilion

My husband, brother, and I wanted to get out of the house today since it was such a beautiful day. So we decided to visit the Butterfly Pavilion. We had lunch first at Buffalo Wild Wings which was so good and then we went to see the butterflies and Rosie (the tarantula). I had lots and lots of fun and there's nothing I love more than spending time with family.
Get ready for lots of pictures!

Holding Rosie the tarantula
 I had to beg Robby to hold Rosie the tarantula. He hates spiders! Don't get me wrong, I don't like them either, but she's a cute spider. My brother had to go to the "restroom" so that's why he didn't hold Rosie and I think he was okay with that. 
 We got a sticker for holding Rosie




 The butterflies liked my brother. They kept landing on him!




 Robby and R.J. getting attacked by the praying mantis

These pictures below crack me up. The guys can't get away without taking cheesy pictures like this.



I had so much fun with my brother and husband. I don't like making New Years resolutions because I always break them. So instead I made goals for myself. One of my many goals was to take more pictures and another goal was to visit more Colorado attractions. Even though, my brother and I have been to the Butterfly Pavilion before, my husband hasn't, and it was nice to get out of the house. So far, so good on the goals!

2 comments:

  1. I really like this place!! I wish more butterflies would have landed on us though. And I can't believe you got me to hold a tarantula!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!!! Y'all looked like you had a blast! Love the praying mantis attack pics!! Those were funny! Luv ya!! Mom

    ReplyDelete