Friday, June 27, 2014

His Darlin' "Wifey"











Okay seriously, I'm horrible at these fashion post. First of all, I don't really have people to take pictures of me. I've been having my brother and husband take pictures of me on my iphone JUST because it's easier for them. I have a nice camera, but no one really knows how to use it. 

Second, I read fashion blogs and wonder.. do you really wear those high heels all day long?! (I would die!) I don't know. I'm just me and what I post is actually what I'm wearing that day. Not hating on anyone or their blog. I know some of it is business related which I totally understand. And hey, some girls can actually wear heels all day ;)

I just want to be true to myself and honest with the few people that actually read this little ol' blog of mine ;) Don't get me wrong though, I LOVE reading fashion post, looking at pictures and pinning them on Pinterest. I definitely have my favorite fashion bloggers that I stalk daily!! ;) If I could (and if I had the moo-lah) I would totally post more fashion post with better quality photos. Maybe one day.

t-shirt: ily couture
shoes: steve madden // nordstrom rack
 







No comments:

Post a Comment