You want to know whats helping with my Pepsi addiction though? Strawberry Lemonade. It's soo refreshing. Especially for Spring and Summer. I've been carrying strawberry lemonade around like Si and his iced tea. Now, I'm not saying this is the healthiest drink, BUT I THINK it's better than Pepsi. Baby steps people!
What you'll need:
- 1 GAL of filtered water
- 1 Can of frozen Minute Maid concentrated Lemonade (the store brand taste JUST as good)
- 1 1/4 cup of sugar (less if you don't like it too sweet)
- 6 Strawberries (you can always add more if you want)
- Add frozen concentrated lemonade to the water
- Add sugar
- Put strawberries and a cup of the lemonade juice into the blender
- Add strawberry mixture to the lemonade
And there you have it! Pretty simple right?!
I add a bunch of ice to my jar or tumbler and you can always add sliced lemons or strawberries.
Hope you like.
Here's to quitting Pepsi! *CHEERS*